The Center is a member of the vibrant Georgetown community and part of a wider network of scholars, practitioners and organizations in Washington, D.C. The Center serves as a bridge between these worlds by providing a variety of opportunities for individuals to come together.
- Convenes Public Issue Forums for both the campus and broader community to engage in dialogue about critical issues in the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public policy fields;
- Works to improve support for our veterans returning from war by strengthening the capacity of the nonprofits that serve them and by highlighting best practices in public forums as part of our Veterans Nonprofit Leadership Initiative;
- Partners with nonprofit and government agencies to provide leadership and mentorship opportunities for its endowed Pablo Eisenberg Public Interest Fellowships;
- Places student grantwriters with community-based nonprofit organizations through its Philanthropy & Social Change Course; and
- Engages Georgetown students and faculty in community-based research initiatives with public and nonprofit agencies, including its Policy in Action Case Studies Series.