RSVP for Virtual March 23rd Open House
Posted in News Story
This year we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nonprofit Management Executive Certificate Program here at Georgetown. The Certificate Program is designed as an experiential leadership lab to explore the pressing issues that nonprofit leaders face and strengthen the management capacity of those working with nonprofit and philanthropic organizations.
Through the program, nonprofit leaders build the skills to:
- Make decisions during times of uncertainty that will ensure organizational sustainability.
- Lead a strategic planning process, from mission clarification and goal setting to implementation.
- Manage organizational change to adapt to changing conditions, internal and external.
- Create strategic communications that can turn empathy into action to advance your mission.
- Develop effective and equitable human resource systems for motivating, managing, and retaining staff.
- Enter an alumni network of more than 1,600 leaders working to address public needs.